• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

Thanks guys...

I'm pretty stoked about those ROMs. I love Frank Miller's art, and I think this was one of the rare times that he penciled the X-Men.

Anyone know of any other? He did the Wolverine limited series,and I know there was a Wolverine app. or two during his Daredevil run.

Great books sLiver! I've been blown away by quite a few of the books you've posted for us!

That X-men 100 is gorgeous :)

Thanks Edge and welcome to the board!

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm just a second tier collector compared to guys like Doc and WBC in here... but I'm working on clawing my way up! lol

Great books sLiver! I've been blown away by quite a few of the books you've posted for us!

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm just a second tier collector compared to guys like Doc and WBC in here... but I'm working on clawing my way up! lol

Ur JB x-men set is def not not second tier!!

I think its very nice!!!

When I am done with my set I will have 108-143 w/ white pages at CGC 9.6 and 94-107 CGC 9.4 w/white pages only!!

Ur JB x-men set is def not not second tier!!

I think its very nice!!!

When I am done with my set I will have 108-143 w/ white pages at CGC 9.6 and 94-107 CGC 9.4 w/white pages only!!

Wow. That will be a nice X-Men Collection when you are finished. You have much more higher and expensive standards than I have at the moment.

I currently have X-Men 94-110 all in 9.0 or better and I am still sending in to CGC the rest of my collection that I bought myself when they came out.

The X-Men 96-101 that I just sent in to CGG were some good raw ebay pickups that should grade out pretty good. They just received my books yesterday. I will post the results when I get them back.

Miller also pencilled the cover (with Austin inks) to X-men Annual #3 (featuring Arkon). Interior art on that one is Perez / Austin with a couple of pages inked by Byrne.

He also pencilled (and inked?) the cover to the What If..Phoenix had lived? Issue 27 I think.

Hope that helps.

lol I just noticed this quote [i must have been distracted by the beautiful books you posted]. I love your books sLiver because you pay so much attention to PQ and QP.

p.s. I know you are just trying to lull me and Doc into complacency so you can pounce on us like a young lion on a napping zebra.

lol I just noticed this quote [i must have been distracted by the beautiful books you posted]. I love your books sLiver because you pay so much attention to PQ and QP.

p.s. I know you are just trying to lull me and Doc into complacency so you can pounce on us like a young lion on a napping zebra.

I don't have stripes. Speak for yourself.