• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

Not even perfectly centered. White pages now < white pages from 2002 when my 9.6 got graded. :baiting:

I didn't know that you had a 9.6 GSX 1. Did you sell it or do you still have it? Post it and we'll compare :popcorn:

Sold it for $2,850 in 2002 :cry:

You have sold some sweet X-Men books over the years. Find me a 9.8 X-Men 107 :wishluck:

Sure, I'll buy a raw one in front of you and ream you over like I did to Watson and all the others.

I'd take it for a 107 :takeit:

Perv (tsk)

:sorry:

Not even perfectly centered. White pages now < white pages from 2002 when my 9.6 got graded. :baiting:

I didn't know that you had a 9.6 GSX 1. Did you sell it or do you still have it? Post it and we'll compare :popcorn:

You have sold some sweet X-Men books over the years. Find me a 9.8 X-Men 107 :wishluck:

Sure, I'll buy a raw one in front of you and ream you over like I did to Watson and all the others.

Perv (tsk)

:cry:

Perv (tsk)

:cry:
lol

:mad:

:whistle:

When we finally meet in person, and we will, I am going to set your graemlin posting azz on fire. :flamed:

When we finally meet in person, and we will, I am going to set your graemlin posting azz on fire. :flamed:

:D

I was out in Florida on business last week and made a side-trip to Sarasota/CGC to get a walk-thru grading done on this gem:

Giant-SizeX-Men1CGC98W.jpg

Congratulations on a killer book. (thumbs u

Thanks, my friend. I think that it goes nicely with the beautiful X-Men 94 that I got from you and arguably gives me the world's best pair of these two keys. :cloud9:

X-Men94CGC9.jpg

I was out in Florida on business last week and made a side-trip to Sarasota/CGC to get a walk-thru grading done on this gem:

Thanks, my friend. I think that it goes nicely with the beautiful X-Men 94 that I got from you and arguably gives me the world's best pair of these two keys. :cloud9:

X-Men94CGC9.jpg

Yes indeed. (worship)

X-Men94CGC9.jpg

That's why they call you mr_highgrade.

So Steve, I see you have jaw-dropping books in this thread as well as the Spidey threads ;) Honestly, that GSXM 1 is absolutely beautiful!

But one thing I've noticed different about this thread than some of the Spidey ones I frequent more actively... no low grades. You guys have absolute behemoths of slabs running around in here with no low grade raw books to balance it out. I need to get scanning my stuff for y'all! :grin:

:sorry: Ok Doc. I'll leave my dirty children in their box.

Though to be fair, at least my BA comics are mostly mid-grade comics (VG to FN/VF) :foryou:

Don't listen to Doc. All x-men afficionados are welcome. :D

Though to be fair, at least my BA comics are mostly mid-grade comics (VG to FN/VF) :foryou:

That's right, baby! We are not HG snobs so bring 'em (thumbs u

:whatev:

:news::gossip: Stop it. You're getting black on me.

:whatev:

well most of them aren't