• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

9.6's???? Are you slumming it with me now? (shrug)

I already had several but you were an influence. I posted before that the beauty of some of your silver 9.4 and bronze 9.6 books has made me rethink my focus on bronze 9.8s.

But, the prices on these were too good to pass up and a realistic assessment of my budget and my want list has made me appreciate the value of a beautiful 9.6 book even more. My plan is to finish my 94-143 run with 9.6s unless I can pick up a nice 9.8 via trade.

I'll stick to 9.8 for the copper/modern books but I will probably focus on submissions of those rather than purchases for a while.

You got it! Congratulations. Who'd have thought you'd win.
More like overpaid. :P

Not too bad. The last 9.8 went for $400. It had white pages but yours looks good and it leaves you with with just one more to finish your 94-143 run. :o

:gossip:Did you get the "Who'd have thought..." joke? I'm trying to be clever here.

9.6's???? Are you slumming it with me now? (shrug)

I already had several but you were an influence. I posted before that the beauty of some of your silver 9.4 and bronze 9.6 books has made me rethink my focus on bronze 9.8s.

But, the prices on these were too good to pass up and a realistic assessment of my budget and my want list has made me appreciate the value of a beautiful 9.6 book even more. My plan is to finish my 94-143 run with 9.6s unless I can pick up a nice 9.8 via trade.

I'll stick to 9.8 for the copper/modern books but I will probably focus on submissions of those rather than purchases for a while.

Very sensible. (thumbs u I have thouht about upgrading some of my BA books to 9.8. I doubt i'll updgrade my CA or Modern 9.6's since the 9.6's are hard to sell and I'm not sure of the long term value of those 9.8's