• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

Well... I've decided to post my first X-Men comic here, and I figured I'd make it a good one. It should be coming in some time in the next week or so. This low grade goes out to Doc Watson who loves those low grades! ;)

gsxmen1.jpg

gsxmen1b.jpg

Well... I've decided to post my first X-Men comic here, and I figured I'd make it a good one. It should be coming in some time in the next week or so. This low grade goes out to Doc Watson who loves those low grades! ;)

gsxmen1.jpg

gsxmen1b.jpg

(thumbs u

Thanks Mac Man and congratulations on your first as well.

I took a look at your "Wish list" link.

Shoot me a PM with your address and lets see what I can do about filling some of those holes for you. :)

just bought these from the Doc....

x139.jpg

x141.jpg

Sweet.

I have been following Doc's for sale thread as well.

Like I posted there, I would have loved to get his #137.

But after buying a few books from "TheEdge" here on the boards, Comic Link, and Ebay, my funds are just way to low to pull it off.

If you decide to nab the 137 maybe I could get your 9.6 down the road sometime. ;)

Thanks Mac Man and congratulations on your first as well.

I took a look at your "Wish list" link.

Shoot me a PM with your address and lets see what I can do about filling some of those holes for you. :)

I know this book isn't in the same league as my ASM #1 Grail, but I really am excited for this book to arrive. For me, Bronze Age X-Men is the definitive period for this title. I do enjoy some of the early Copper Age stuff as well, but I've always felt the further one got away from the BA, the more the quality dropped. Just my 2c though. But considering the importance of this issue, even having a nice, solid low grade like this is a real accomplishment for my collection.

Next up will hopefully be a copy of X-Men 94... :wishluck:

so is DOC selling his great JB X-men run?

Yes. :news:

I need to sell some stuff so I can buy some of his killer books for my run.

what is making him sell his collection?