• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is there a Bronze X-MEN thread?

1,202 posts in this topic

You outbid me on that 117

You almost had it.

I put it a higher than normal bid for three reasons.

1. I was using my Ebay 10% off coupon. :banana:

2. I was gone to the Waffle House of all places. (shrug)

3. It was one of the last 5 books I need. :applause:

Same deal with the #116 in 9.6 that is coming up soon. ;)

I see now, that you got to use your coupon on the nice Doctor Strange.

Congrats.

Snipe set :whistle:

:devil:

Very funny. :)

But it looks like that book and most of Silver Age's others will be priced out of my range soon enough anyway. They are climbing to fast to have an entire day left to go.

A couple of them are already at insane prices as far as I am concerned.

Like the 120 in 9.6 that is already at $214.00.

Great collections, guys :applause: I may need to rethink my bronze and copper run. hm

Everybody please move out of the water. Move onto the beach in an orderly manner. There is a shark in the water.

lol

More like a minnow now. :eek:

But it looks like that book and most of Silver Age's others will be priced out of my range soon enough anyway. They are climbing to fast to have an entire day left to go.

This is for Arcade or who ever is else is watching all of the rest of the Silver-age-comics!

I am giving everyone a heads up I am going to try to bid on all of the them! :hi:

I already picked up their X-men 115 CGC 9.6 a couple of days ago, so if any of you guys really need one of their books tell me now and I will not bid on some of them because all those books are really common, so I know I can get them every time.

However the only book I know I REALLY WANT IS THE X-MEN 120 CGC 9.6!

LET ME KNOW!

JOHN

This is for Arcade or who ever is else is watching all of the rest of the Silver-age-comics!

I am giving everyone a heads up I am going to try to bid on all of the them! :hi:

I already picked up their X-men 115 CGC 9.6 a couple of days ago, so if any of you guys really need one of their books tell me now and I will not bid on some of them because all those books are really common, so I know I can get them every time.

LET ME KNOW!

JOHN

Thanks. Of all the books he has listed in 9.6 I will only be bidding on the 116 and 128.

Most of the others I already have or would only be minor 9.4 upgrades.

LET ME KNOW!

JOHN

I thought I was bidding on them also... :roflmao:

Just kidding... maybe... :jokealert:

Four words: Loose lips sink ships.

Since the books are so common in that grade I was merely as a courtesy to other collecters just seeing if anybody really needs those books!

Thats all. :)

Four words: Loose lips sink ships.

:whistle: Punishment snipe set for the #120

:angel:

I guess you will just punish yourself in paying for it. :screwy:

My MAX bid would be the same no matter how many people know about it.

Like I said before all those books are common, but yes the 120 is the least common in that grade out of the bunch, but not rare none the less.

LET ME KNOW!

JOHN

Thanks. Of all the books he has listed in 9.6 I will only be bidding on the 116 and 128.

Most of the others I already have or would only be minor 9.4 upgrades.

Ok!

I already have #128 so that cool.

AS for the #116, I just deleted it from my "watched auctions"

:foryou:

Good Luck! :wishluck:

Thanks.

But after checking this morning, all the books higher than I am willing to go on them.

Like you said, they turn up all the time so I will just wait them out.

Thanks.

But after checking this morning, all the books higher than I am willing to go on them.

Like you said, they turn up all the time so I will just wait them out.

Look at this insufficiently_thoughtful_person.....(plus its prob going to go above this prices one the auctions ends!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280236704856&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

:roflmao:

Please dont let some of these bids be people from the boards!

I am going to bid on most of the other books, not the x-men 125.

so............if i lose I will 100 percent know that I was overbid by someone who either has too much money hm or the person needs those comics really bad hm or the person will soon find out that will have to wait a couple years to get their money back from how terribly high their bids were to beat me. doh!

Now the one book I do understand should prob top 300.00 is the X-men 120 CGC 9,6 because it is perfectly centered with WP! But the rest are so common its weird to pay over GPA for them.