• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TORONTO COMICON - SUNDAY FEBRUARY 4/07 - FREE ADMISSION - UDON

19 posts in this topic

Aman: Is Peter Repovski scheduled to attend? As well we should start a roll call of whose attending and maybe we can catch a bite to eat or something? I'll be there in the later afternoon 2:00ish or so. I'll be the guy in football sweats and probably have a baby blue touque on. About 50 guys show up every Superbowl Sunday and we have a little 3 game Football tournament, so as soon as it's over I'm on my way into the city.

Jim

Fun time. Some dealers had some great stuff and great prices.

Scored big time, picked up some nice books.

Always fun to run into some local friends and collectors.

Very surprised at the turn out, much busier than I thought it would have been for Super-Bowl Sunday thumbsup2.gif

The turn out was amazing!! It was busy from beginning to the end!!! Hands down the best Toronto Comicon (ONE DAY SHOW) I have been too!!!

Once again, thanks to the guys from Montreal for bringing in the huge collection of Golden Age and Silver Age comics. Check in the Golden Age Forum to get an idea of some the comics in the collection. It was incredible!!!

GOLDEN AGE FORUM LINK - Check all three pages!!

i scored what i was looking for, STRANGE ADVENTURE #180 solid fine for 27 bucks, SINISTER HOUSE OF SECRET LOVE #1 FINE + 30 bucks, and i found a worlds finest # 173 in a two dollar bin. sadly, i didnt see any fables #1 which im looking for