• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Share my sorrow...weep for me...stop me from banging my head against the wall...

63 posts in this topic

So you wait years for a particular book to show up on eBay. Literally YEARS. Finally, it does, and it's a long week waiting for the auction's conclusion so you can throw in your bid, then wait patiently for that magic moment when the book arrives. The thrill of holding it in your unworthy hands after all this time!

Buddy,

There is always a flip-side. It all balances out in the end.

Copped a FROM HERE TO INSANITY #10 with Ditko art, and a MOVIE LOVE #9 with Frazetta art for less than 40 bucks! And I've been looking for affordable copies of both for over a decade. If you wait, if you are patient, and if you have a fat roll/or not, you'll probably end up with it. Sooner or later.

Do you know your foe's address?

In the long run, it might make more financial sense to just have him bumped off?

And then you'd be the Nedor King!

Buying cheaper than before.

Regards,

GT

Pure Imagination Publishing

Nothing in this post promotes the killing of another human being, nor collector, nor any snipe artist. Though you might want to.

So you wait years for a particular book to show up on eBay. Literally YEARS. Finally, it does, and it's a long week waiting for the auction's conclusion so you can throw in your bid, then wait patiently for that magic moment when the book arrives. The thrill of holding it in your unworthy hands after all this time!

Buddy,

There is always a flip-side. It all balances out in the end.

Copped a FROM HERE TO INSANITY #10 with Ditko art, and a MOVIE LOVE #9 with Frazetta art for less than 40 bucks! And I've been looking for affordable copies of both for over a decade. If you wait, if you are patient, and if you have a fat roll/or not, you'll probably end up with it. Sooner or later.

Do you know your foe's address?

In the long run, it might make more financial sense to just have him bumped off?

And then you'd be the Nedor King!

Buying cheaper than before.

Regards,

GT

Pure Imagination Publishing

Nothing in this post promotes the killing of another human being, nor collector, nor any snipe artist. Though you might want to.

sign-funnypost.gif