• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeopardy

11 posts in this topic

Today on Jeopardy Alex mentioned that the returning champion was an avid comic collector. He was an older guy that started collecting at age 8 and he said he quit counting them 30 years ago at 3,000. Favorite character: Batman (chuckles from audience)- slight embarrasment, then Alex Trebek revealed his favorite character to be Sub-Mariner. He came in last place today, so won't be returning. Anyone see the episode?

Today on Jeopardy Alex mentioned that the returning champion was an avid comic collector. He was an older guy that started collecting at age 8 and he said he quit counting them 30 years ago at 3,000. Favorite character: Batman (chuckles from audience)- slight embarrasment, then Alex Trebek revealed his favorite character to be Sub-Mariner. He came in last place today, so won't be returning. Anyone see the episode?

Yep, I caught the episode as well. I think he said he was an Intellectual Heritage professor somewhere. I want to say Philly, but I don't recall precisely. I had it on DVR, but erased the episode after I watched it. foreheadslap.gif

He was the one-day returning champ. I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet, but I have it saved.

I was thinking the same thing- I started to type his name, but then backspaced it out in case it would be uncool to post it. confused-smiley-013.gif

Why?

The guy was on national TV and you're worried about posting his name here?