• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM GA Human Torch #11

12 posts in this topic

Not trying to overload the forum, but I've got 5 books that I need help grading. I'm listing them separately for ease in reading the responses.

1st up - Human Torch #11

stuff you may or may not see...stain on cover, corner wear, edge wear to top cover, tanning to interior edges of cover and some pages.

ht11.jpg

ht11b.jpg

3.5-4.0...leaning toward the higher grade despite condition of corners...

This was my thought also. There are enough problems to lower it to 3.5, but then the nice colors, cover smoothness, and the overall tightness has me thinking 4.0 as the final grade.

Just curious; what's up with the top edge near the right? Any impact to the pages there?

Are you talking about the corner crease itself? or the indents to the top of the cover?

Corner crease does not go into pages.

The top of the cover does show the affect of some chipping(probably started out as a thumb crease. This does affect some of the outer pages as the book appears to have been worn further after the cover chips fell off.