• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM GA Green Lantern #15

9 posts in this topic

Not trying to overload the forum, but I've got 5 books that I need help grading. I'm listing them separately for ease in reading the responses.

2nd up - Green Lantern #15

stuff you may or may not see...tiny chip to bottom of back cover. A really nice book that I'm wondering if others will think of as highly as I do.

gl15.jpg

gl15b.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm thinking this one must present better in hand than online.

I was thinking 6.5 with possible 7.0...but of course that is WITH a GA bump. grin.gif

No chipping to corners...that's just some minor color loss.

I'll wait for a few others to chime in to see if I'm bonkers or not.

I can see why this is a tough one. My guess, and it's just a guess, is that the creasing on the back cover would cap the technical grade at 6.0. The book presents beautifully, and I'd be thrilled even to buy it as a 6.5.

I can see why this is a tough one. My guess, and it's just a guess, is that the creasing on the back cover would cap the technical grade at 6.0. The book presents beautifully, and I'd be thrilled even to buy it as a 6.5.

it does present very nicely thumbsup2.gif and perhaps the GA bump might get it up to a 6.0 but i'm thinking i'd agree with the 5.5 - 6.0 guesses due to the chips, stress, dirt and creasing.................