• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the geekiest question you ever asked??

46 posts in this topic

"Can I have the DVD set of little house on the prarie?"

cant believe I just admitted to that.

Don't think that makes you a Geek. It does say that you are in touch with your feminie side. Not like there is anything wrong with that. poke2.gif

Just kiddin!

me niether. 27_laughing.gif

I love Little House on the Prairie. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Me too....back when family shows were really family shows. It's still entertaining and sometimes I luck upon episodes from time to time.

Got an Atari?

8772.jpg

cloud9.gif

I've been playing some Activision classics: Laser Blast, Stampede, Fishing Derby, and Pitfall on my PC using Stella. Great stuff!

I used to have a 2600. Sold it years and years ago with about 35 games for $50. Should have kept it. I still remember getting some absurdly high score in Laser Blast. Fun game.

Me too....back when family shows were really family shows. It's still entertaining and sometimes I luck upon episodes from time to time.

Count me in as another LHOTP fan (especially the first 2 seasons). thumbsup2.gif

My favorite episodes were the ones where Laura got lost on the mountain, and when Carrie fell in the well. Very nice human drama.

I also had crush on Mary growing up. Although my first TV crush was Tabitha from "Bewitched" when I was 6 years old. shy.gif

The Waltons would kick the Ingalls' butts clear to Sunday (evenings at 8) !!

Count me in as another LHOTP fan (especially the first 2 seasons). thumbsup2.gif

My favorite episodes were the ones where Laura got lost on the mountain, and when Carrie fell in the well. Very nice human drama.

I also had crush on Mary growing up. Although my first TV crush was Tabitha from "Bewitched" when I was 6 years old. shy.gif

See i'm not the only softy here.

A large bowl of popcorn and just Me my Dad and Mom and my 3 brothers and my 3 sisters and our 2 dogs and 1 cat all huddled around that 19 inch tv.

ok..ok.. 5 large bowls of popcorn.

mmmm popcorn and mary. I always wanted to let her use my walking stick when she went blind. 893whatthe.gif

See i'm not the only softy here.

A large bowl of popcorn and just Me my Dad and Mom and my 3 brothers and my 3 sisters and our 2 dogs and 1 cat all huddled around that 19 inch tv.

ok..ok.. 5 large bowls of popcorn.

mmmm popcorn and mary. I always wanted to let her use my walking stick when she went blind. 893whatthe.gif

crazy.gif

So does anybody know how D&D ended?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Why don't you look at Mark Evanier's comments about the ending of the show since he developed it. On the Saturday morning cartoon show, Dungeons and Dragons, wasn't there a "last" episode in which the kids got home?.

For the lazy...

"When the last episode of the third (final) season was produced, no one had any idea if there would be a fourth season, so they didn't do a story that wrapped things up."

...and...

"...there was one episode produced in which the kids dreamed they were back on Earth...but it was only a dream. A lot of people seem to recall that episode as the "last" episode. But no ending was ever produced."

Here's mine:

Anyone know that cartoon Dungeon & Dragons that was out in the mid 80's about those kids trying to get home with the help of Dungeon Master? Anyone know how or if it ended?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Got the boxed set for Christmas. Have not finished watching them all yet.

thumbsup2.gif

When I was in Middle School I would go around asking comic questions like:

Who's Clark Kent / Bruce Wayne

and my all time favorite:

Name the original X-Men team

They would always get it wrong and I would laugh and if they said Wolverine I would slap 'em