• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whose website is this?

31 posts in this topic

So if you were just taking a quick look, or had never been to CGC's website before, would you think you found it or would you think you found someone elses website? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

pic1.jpg

Maybe CGC needs to change their logo around a bit, make it more distinctive...

So if you were just taking a quick look, or had never been to CGC's website before, would you think you found it or would you think you found someone elses website? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

pic1.jpg

Maybe CGC needs to change their logo around a bit, make it more distinctive...

Well, perhaps the company that is listed 12 times on that snapshot would be a giveaway, plus the button that says "About CGC" might also be a clue. That, and perhaps the URL.

I can live with all of that, but the ad at the top of each forum thread is too much for me. Rather see it at the bottom of each page.

Didn't even notice them until you just mentioned it. confused-smiley-013.gif

The Ads is getting retarded.zzz

No joke, the one I keep seeing says "Care for a MINT?" and then shows a CGC 9.8.. a NM/M. screwy.gif

Agreed. I really tried to not say anything because I didn't want to hear the chorus yet again coming from the choir.

"If you don't like these boards then why do you post here?"
or

"You guys are all negative"
or

"I hear voices in my head and do what they say"

"If you don't like you guys these boards are all negative then why do you post hear voices in my head ?"
or

"You guys are all negative"
or

"I hear voices in my head and do what they say"

Or even worse:

"*spoon* man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?"

" Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man."

" I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?"

" UH..."

" Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'."

" Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man."

"Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em."

" Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em"

" Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit."

Well, perhaps the company that is listed 12 times on that snapshot would be a giveaway, plus the button that says "About CGC" might also be a clue. That, and perhaps the URL.

I have no beef with ads, and it is CGC's right to do what they want with their website and forums. However, if it was my website and I opened it up and saw that, I would be pissed. At first glance, it looks like I hit Pedigree's website! 893whatthe.gif Top center placement on the page, 3 times bigger than CGCs own logo - I think I would have some words with my website designer...

I have no beef with ads, and it is CGC's right to do what they want with their website and forums. However, if it was my website and I opened it up and saw that, I would be pissed. At first glance, it looks like I hit Pedigree's website! 893whatthe.gif Top center placement on the page, 3 times bigger than CGCs own logo - I think I would have some words with my website designer...

Or you could learn to design your own website and do it yourself makepoint.gif

Of course, banner making is one thing I can not do. 27_laughing.gif