• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's That Time Again..

177 posts in this topic

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things"

After much deliberation, I have recently taken on a "new opportunity" that will require a lot of my time and effort, and like the other periods in my life where I required total focus, hobbies are the first to go.

I wish all of you well (except for Deathlok, tth2 and Shadrock) but don't worry, I'll probably be back in a few years - likely just in time to sell my books at pennies on the 2007 dollar. grin.gif

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things"

After much deliberation, I have recently taken on a "new opportunity" that will require a lot of my time and effort, and like the other periods in my life where I required total focus, hobbies are the first to go.

I wish all of you well (except for Deathlok, tth2 and Shadrock) but don't worry, I'll probably be back in a few years - likely just in time to sell my books at pennies on the 2007 dollar. grin.gif

893whatthe.gif Good luck JC Do you care to share the "new opportunity" with us?

893whatthe.gif Good luck JC Do you care to share the "new opportunity" with us?

San Quentin? confused-smiley-013.gif

you should make 405 posts before you go for an even 20,000. yay.gif

He has more than 10,000 other posts under his old ComicInvestor and Tango & Cash ID's.

That puts him a mere 5,000 posts behind greggy, and way ahead of everyone else....now that's dedication! crazy.gif

He has more than 10,000 other posts under his old ComicInvestor and Tango & Cash ID's.

That puts him a mere 5,000 posts behind greggy, and way ahead of everyone else....now that's dedication! crazy.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
hail.gif

Dedication or.....

screwy.gif

smile.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

You are of course the most dedicated of all of us. I bow before your mighty post count, oh grand Vizier!! tongue.gifpoke2.gif

Greggy's not really here. These are all timed posts done from his home computer. gossip.gif

His software gives us all reassurance that all is well. cloud9.gif

When in reality greggy hasn't been here since March. confused-smiley-013.gif

Greggy's not really here. These are all timed posts done from his home computer. gossip.gif

His software gives us all reassurance that all is well. cloud9.gif

When in reality greggy hasn't been here since March. confused-smiley-013.gif

893censored-thumb.gif