• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's That Time Again..

177 posts in this topic

After much deliberation, I have recently taken on a "new opportunity" that will require a lot of my time and effort, and like the other periods in my life where I required total focus, hobbies are the first to go.

I wish all of you well (except for Deathlok, tth2 and Shadrock) but don't worry, I'll probably be back in a few years - likely just in time to sell my books at pennies on the 2007 dollar. grin.gif

893whatthe.gif I guess Mom & Dad finally revoked your internet privileges! 27_laughing.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! 27_laughing.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

i feel like Oldguy on this one; i'll wish all forumites good luck on new ventures thumbsup2.gif , but how many times has JC announced he's leaving (for various time periods) only to return as the same rude and negative bully????

here's my take - he'll be back WHEN TGC happens..........to take full credit for predicting it............. insane.gif

Bah. The sky is falling... 893blahblah.gif

Total Concentrwation,eh?

I can bring myself to saying neither so long nor good luck,but I am glad you finally got off your *spoon* and got a job.Now if you can start paying your debts and stop whining,you''ll be on the right road.See you in The Sims.

...but I am glad you finally got off your *spoon* and got a job.Now if you can start paying your debts and stop whining,you''ll be on the right road.See you in The Sims.

27_laughing.gif

What a surprise - yet another "Look at me! Look at me!" FDQ entry/exit post from JC?? foreheadslap.gif

Anyhow, just wanted to encourage you to continue to keep yourself properly medicated JC and you'll probably do OK in your new endeavour, you seem to have been less badly-behaved around here lately (not to be confused with being well-behaved). In fact, here's hoping it's highly successful and keeps you busy for years to come! thumbsup2.gif

...but I am glad you finally got off your *spoon* and got a job.Now if you can start paying your debts and stop whining,you''ll be on the right road.See you in The Sims.

27_laughing.gif

What a surprise - yet another "Look at me! Look at me!" FDQ entry/exit post from JC?? foreheadslap.gif

Anyhow, just wanted to encourage you to continue to keep yourself properly medicated JC and you'll probably do OK in your new endeavour, you seem to have been less badly-behaved around here lately (not to be confused with being well-behaved). In fact, here's hoping it's highly successful and keeps you busy for years to come! thumbsup2.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

Best of luck, JC. Don't be a stranger!

Don't worry he won't go away, because it's obvious he CAN'T go away -

It hasn't even been a week and he's already back in the Risque Cover Thread...

To me the mods need to set a new statute that is you break off in a drama queen exit

that you are automatically banned for two weeks, just incase you decide to

come back way too early.

JC has got to be the KING of such silly retarded nonsense!

I can only guess that what he meant by "It's That Time Again" is that

it's time to make an azz out of himself again???

tongue.gif

I agree, similar to in the NFL, if you leave the field with an injury, you are not allowed to come right back in. You must sit there on the sideline on your little helmet and watch as the real men carry on what you could not finish!

(And yes I remember when Willie McGinnis pulled that prank, "ouch my knee!!! Everybody stop, I cannot walk off the field"....Oh ok, I feel better.. let me in coach, and sub all the players you want to while you are at it... Willie then stopped the Colts on 4rth and goal on the VERY next play and then raced down the field in a victory sprint.

Yeah , his knee was bothering him alright.. smirk.gif

After that game they implemented the injury rule.

Ze-

Best of luck, JC. Don't be a stranger!

Don't worry he won't go away, because it's obvious he CAN'T go away -

It hasn't even been a week and he's already back in the Risque Cover Thread...

To me the mods need to set a new statute that is you break off in a drama queen exitthat you are automatically banned for two weeks, just incase you decide to come back way too early.

JC has got to be the KING of such silly retarded nonsense!

I can only guess that what he meant by "It's That Time Again" is that it's time to make an azz out of himself again???

tongue.gif

Just because he's made over 40 posts since he left doesn't mean he hasn't become a man and put away childish things, does it? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif