• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: NYC Con Exhibitor Badge

6 posts in this topic

If this should be in the market place, admin, feel free to delete:

My usual hook up isn't setting up at NYCCC, so I need an exhibitor badge. I pay cash money, paypal, whatever, so PM me if you have one available.

My usual hook up isn't setting up at NYCCC, so I need an exhibitor badge. I pay cash money, paypal, whatever, so PM me if you have one available.

I have one exhibitor badge for trade. Last year it was the only type of pass that allowed the holder freedom for the entire four days of the show.

1. Board members only.

2. The trade offer must be made in pre-1965 comic books. I am partial to pre-code horror and super heroes. Dollar value of offer is only one criteria. Scarceness and comic book coolness of the offer will also be used.

3. I will stop taking trade offers February 19th, 2007 at 8 p.m. Eastern time.

I will e-mail the winner the morning of the 20th.

4. The offers can be posted or pm's. The winning bid will be posted.

5. The winner must pick up the badge at the show personally.

This is in the New York Comicon Feb. 23-25 thread in this events section. Reed has cut back on the number of badges allotted to each exhibitor. I don't know if this was a glitch at their site but I had five disapear. I am still offering this auction and may have a second badge available for bid. It will be the greatest comic book event ever held on the East Coast!

Addendum:

I will take bids in Molsons if the bidder is coming from Canada and can deliver them. I am over 21 years old. 27_laughing.gif

Thanks, but I don't want to wait until Feb 19 to know if I can get in the show. If anybody has one to sell straight up, I'll pay $90, which is double the going rate for a weekend pass.