• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Value of: Batman DK Return 10th Anniversary Press Promotional Edition???

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Does anyone know the value, and if so please provide links where possible to past sales, of: Batman Dark Knight Returna 10th Anniversary Press Promotional Edition and Daredevil: Man Without Fear Slipcase??? Someone has offered to sell me a collection and it includes these two extremely RARE items. The Batman was limited to 29 COPIES, while the DD was limited to 241 COPIES. The seller tells me the former is worth $1000, while the latter $600.00.

I don't mind paying a nice % of value, but the true value, not an inaccurate assessment.

Thanks in advance!

Wow! No replies. lol

According to the comicspriceguide.com site the former is listed at $1000USD in 9.4 while the former I am told is listed at $600USD, but I was hoping to get some input regarding actualized sales because I don't put puch worth into the values listed on that site...

Someone please throw me a bone here. ;o)

Happy collecting!