• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nice pick ups and interesting findings of the week...

7 posts in this topic

to everyone

it's been a few weeks i didn't enter on a comicstore, so today with a day off i just passed near the comicstores zone (to pick up my fables fix and strangers in paradise missus fix) and saw the add "50% off all comics (except the "oldies" and others - on another word the best ones, 27_laughing.gif).

anyway, since i've been trying to build up a recent run of a couple of titles i'm more fond off (spidey, dd, ff,...) i entered and got some interesting findings...

on the spidey back issue, without any kind of label saying "no discount" i ended up finding these:

vol.2

- amazing spidey n°19 venom cover for 1.5$, why not? curious to see how it goes on the bay

n°30 in around 9.2 to 9.4 for 2$, since it's the 1st straz...so, why not, worth the investisement

n° 36, yep, the black cover 36 one...i was truly impressive to find it there for a mere 2$ and it's in gorgeous shape (usually getting a high grade on the back issue of the modern ones is harder than on the silver age section, 27_laughing.gif). i must say my heart made a little jump. it's a solid 9.6 with a shot at a 9.8 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

n°530 and 531 for 2$ each, nice finding, since i'm only missing the 529 now...

the astonishing x-men n°1 "variant" group cover for 1.5$ in around 9.0 shape blush.gif

i also pick up a few ultimate ff at half price and a couple ultimates current vol. to complete and move forward on my reading...

anyway, just liked to share a nice trip to the comicstore...

oh and fables is great...go buy a trade or two or three or all of them, they are worth every penny cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

regards

ps- if someone is looking for variants or something i saw a bunch of them around there (from 5 to 15euros no discounts)...from head red sonja, wetworks, civil war, etc...i don't mind taking a look and help a forum member.

See, I knew something was fishy with the dollar signs behind the amount. Just moved back from Amsterdam recently, love Europe. Nothing like going 280KPH on the autobahn in Germany on my motorcycle and not having to worry about loosing your license, only your life. France is funny with the max. HP output of motorcycle though. 180HP motorcycle has to be restricted to around 100HP over in France only. Just doesn't seem right having a ZX-14 wih only 100HP.