• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your grading contest prize donations here...

41 posts in this topic

I am in charge of the prizes (other than Nik's) so post your donations here and they will be split up as Nik and I see fit at the end of the contest. The prizes will be mailed directly from the owner to the winner. I have a few things to throw in myself, which I will post later.

Thanks in advance everyone! hail.gifflowerred.gif Good luck in the contest, you will need it. devil.gif

Andy

Also, please keep this thread clear of nonsense and useless graemlin posts (greggy and mutantkeys). makepoint.gif

PLEASE DO NOT send me any prizes. I don't want to be responsible for taking care of a bunch of books and mailing them out, or having to pay to ship out a bunch of packages. I will inform the people donating of the addresses they should send the prizes to after the contest is over.

Are there going to be Grand Prize, 1st, 2nd places ?

I thnk the grand price remains the 200 bucks gift certificate from Nik (Very generous btw 893whatthe.gif).. i think the idea is that the other books donated will be split among runners up. 3rd, 4th place etc. depending on how many donations we get

Are there going to be Grand Prize, 1st, 2nd places ?

I thnk the grand price remains the 200 bucks gift certificate from Nik (Very generous btw 893whatthe.gif).. i think the idea is that the other books donated will be split among runners up. 3rd, 4th place etc. depending on how many donations we get

Yes, that's exactly right.

Thanks for the X-Men! hail.gif

Well it's not much, but from this poor man to our forum grade junkies smile.gif Count these in there.

Showcase #60 PLOD frown.gif 6.0 (Slight A)

showcase60.jpg

Detective Comics #620 signed by Breyfogle

det620.jpg

Nik im putting my money on the showcase 60 being the PLOD, im absolutely confident! 3 points to me right? yay.gif

Sid: great contribution, on behalf of all of us I thank you 893applaud-thumb.gif

You guys are very generous on these boards.

It does my heart good to see this kind of

comradery.

If I knew the rules I wouldn't mind jumping

in the pool.

It's one of the reasons I joined. Majority are very kind, knowledgable and tolerant. Some are kind and knowledgable. Some are knowledgable. Some are wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. But it keeps it intresting. I can't say I've felt so out of loop yet not care anytime before this board. ( and no i don't mean just on the i-net )

You guys are very generous on these boards.

It does my heart good to see this kind of

comradery.

If I knew the rules I wouldn't mind jumping

in the pool.

First Round has not ended so you have time,

first post pretty much explains this contest CLICK ME TO READ

Andy, ill donate something, just dont know what yet. Ill just send something when I send you a check next week.

Arex

Thanks Arex.

I need to clear this up though....

PLEASE DO NOT send me any prizes. I don't want to be responsible for taking care of a bunch of books and mailing them out, or having to pay to ship out a bunch of packages. I will inform the people donating of the addresses they should send the prizes to after the contest is over. I will post this at the beginning of the thread.

Andy, ill donate something, just dont know what yet. Ill just send something when I send you a check next week.

Arex

Thanks Arex.

I need to clear this up though....

PLEASE DO NOT send me any prizes. I don't want to be responsible for taking care of a bunch of books and mailing them out, or having to pay to ship out a bunch of packages. I will inform the people donating of the addresses they should send the prizes to after the contest is over. I will post this at the beginning of the thread.

Makes perfect sense Andy.

Ill donate something, bust just wont send it to you.

SIN CITY: HARD GOODBYE RETAILERS LIMITED EDITION HC (2006)

Reprints stories from DARK HORSE PRESENTS: FIFTH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL and DARK HORSE PRESENTS #51-62. HardCover Leather Incentive that was sent by Diamond to 1 per retailer store. Comes with Certificate of Authenticity/Thank You note. 7 1/2" by 5"

http://image.milehighcomics.com/istore/images/large/74974163582.1.gif

74974163582.1.gif

(Note: Actual book does not have MileHighComics.com on it. tongue.gif )

I don't have a scanner yet but as soon as I can get a scan of it I'll edit this and add it...Captain Marvel #34 VF+ - VF/NM (I haven't looked at it in awhile) signed by Starlin (sorry it wasn't witnessed, nor do I have a COA), but it's his sig...