• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would a CGC 10.0 Secret Wars # 8 bring?

72 posts in this topic

The PGX copy is currently on Ebay for $1999.99 or best offer. The seller looks like he has good feedback, but there's no picture. frustrated.gif

Secret Wars #8 PGX 10.0

I'd stay as far away from this comic as possible. The seller has been linked to the whole PGX/Leder affair...

Jim

Anyone that risks $2000 on a 10.0 PGX resub is.... screwy.gif

The PGX copy is currently on Ebay for $1999.99 or best offer. The seller looks like he has good feedback, but there's no picture. frustrated.gif

Secret Wars #8 PGX 10.0

I'd stay as far away from this comic as possible. The seller has been linked to the whole PGX/Leder affair...

Jim

Thats why I im saying 27_laughing.gif

I think I'll just stick to my 9.8 that I got for $67 of ebay.

I'll stick to mine that costed me a whole dollar Raw a little while back, now sitting in a 9.8 slab yay.gif

I'll stick with the CGC 9.6 that a very generous forum member sent for free along with one of my purchases as a "sorry the shipment was so late" offering. thumbsup2.gif

I had 2 CGC 9.9 copies of that book about 2-3 years ago. It was actually that book that got me reading these boards. I think it may have been Nikos who pointed me here when he emailed me through Ebay about the Discussion.

R.

Great example of where the trust in CGC seperates from the trust in PGX. I read all these threads about which company's slabbing brings in the better prices and I see that the $$$ falls off significantly here in the uber HG.

No way a CGC 10.0 would go that low.

Secret Wars #8 PGX 10.0

Jim

Thats why I im saying 27_laughing.gif

Id risk a few hundred on it getting a 9.9, but no more than that.

THERE'S A SECRET WARS #8 10.0 CGC ON COMIC LINK WITH AN ASKING PRICE OF $1,999

I don't see any Secret Wars #8 10.0 on Comic Link confused-smiley-013.gif

gossip.gif I also believe it was probably one of the PGX 10.0s since CGC hasn't given out a 10.0 for this book yet.