• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM; FF 29.....back cover added

17 posts in this topic

893whatthe.gifhail.gif

wow....

It's hard to see the contrast in the LLC.

Presuming the back is consistant with the front, around 9.2... maybe 9.4

Seeing the back cover I have to amend to 9.0/9.2. Looks like something going on URC BC and the spine corners are fuzzier than is apparent from the front.

Still a gorgeous book.

BTW, I don't think CR/OW is a big deal on earlier SA books.

It's such a beautiful book historically (early FF, classic cover). I wonder if that tends to blind the eyes a wee bit. Two rounded corners on the front: one with slight abrasion; one with a tiny colour breaking fold (dent or bend accentuated by scan?) -- still quite nice. Back Cover: top right corner lost its definition; top staple has moved around a bit?; there's a shadow all across the bottom that might be a bend caused by the impact that has roughened the lower right corner; mid-spine appears abraided/fuzzy.

Scans can be so tricky. Is somewhere between 8.0/8.5 too harsh when the front presents so well? confused.gif

Dennis