• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from Cancun and no one noticed my birthday was Friday =(

35 posts in this topic

Thanks all!

We stayed at the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Hotel and it was great!

Things were a lot more expensive then I expected them to be but I may or may not have brought back some cigars and absinthe gossip.gifacclaim.gif

happy belated birthday!!!!!!! thumbsup2.gif

i'll be heading down to Cancun next month to the Moon Palace. finally going to use some of my free rounds of golf............. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks all!

Things were a lot more expensive then I expected them to be but I may or may not have brought back some cigars and absinthe gossip.gifacclaim.gif

Check with Michael Vick about these nifty water bottles that have compartments. gossip.gif

Thanks all!

Check with Michael Vick about these nifty water bottles that have compartments. gossip.gif

On SNL's "Weekend Update" segment this past Saturday they had a funny bit at Vick's expense.

Oh, Happy Birthday!

frown.gif

Did you check carefully?

I could have sworn there were a bunch of Christmas week Birthday threads and one was for BuffyFan.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif