• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is-a Captain America gonna die??

66 posts in this topic

gossip.gif

POTENTIAL SPOILERS below so beware:

Check out this week's CONFESSIONS #1 for more Cap info.... Stark's dialogue when speaking outside of Cap's cell is very sneaky, because you cannot tell if the trouble he refers to is in regards to something caused by Cap or others who might want to free his living/dead body(????). Does Tony break down and 'confess' to a dead body or not?

So, in other words, it still isn't clear whether Cap is truly dead or not... I think they are making ambiguous on purpose.

What do you folks think?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah Joe Q is doing a GREAT job yeahok.gif

Actually, he is in a way. Sales and media attention are waaaay up, which was the whole idea.

In the end, the ultimate responsibility for this is you and me. We buy the drek, they will continue to shovel it out.

gossip.gif

POTENTIAL SPOILERS below so beware:

Check out this week's CONFESSIONS #1 for more Cap info.... Stark's dialogue when speaking outside of Cap's cell is very sneaky, because you cannot tell if the trouble he refers to is in regards to something caused by Cap or others who might want to free his living/dead body(????). Does Tony break down and 'confess' to a dead body or not?

So, in other words, it still isn't clear whether Cap is truly dead or not... I think they are making ambiguous on purpose.

What do you folks think?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I thought it was pretty clear that he admitted that their fight wasnt worth his friend losing his life.

Next issue of Cap is the autopsy issue.

Yeah Joe Q is doing a GREAT job yeahok.gif

Actually, he is in a way. Sales and media attention are waaaay up, which was the whole idea.

In the end, the ultimate responsibility for this is you and me. We buy the drek, they will continue to shovel it out.

Heh. I canceled my Captain America saver at my LCS. One less copy sold each month.

That $3 a month I was spending is going toward booze and GGA.