• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities San Francisco WONDERCON March 2-4

19 posts in this topic

The West Coast gets some 007 representation in March with WONDERCON in San Francisco, California at the Moscone Center South.

Guests Include:

Sergio Aragones

Nick Cardy (making his final con appearance outside of Florida)

Gene Colan

Mark Evanier

Al Feldstein

Tony Harris

Pia Guerra

Phil Jimenez

Jeph Loeb

Patrick McDonnell

Linda Medley

Michael Turner

Brian K. Vaughan

Greg Weisman

Judd Winick

ARTISTS' ALLEY (as of January 15, 2007)

Please note that this list is alphabetical by the first initial of the first name of the company or person (i.e.: Al Feldstein is under A). Some duplication from special guests.

A.T. Comics

Aaron Lopresti

Al Feldstein

Al Gordon

Alex Nino

Angel Medina Art

Arthur Adams

Ben Chiu

Bioroid Studios

Brent Anderson

Brick By Brick Design

Bumperboy

Buzz

Chris Giarrusso

Chris Moreno

Chris Wisnia

Christian Beranek

Chuck Whelon

Clone Comics & Makeshift monsters

Cool Jerk, Intl

Coollines Art

Crying Macho Man

Dan Brereton

Danny Bulanadi

Dark Adapted Productions

David Mack

Dent Comics

Elephant Eater Comics

Ernie Chan

Explosive Inks

Hard Eight

Hawk Graphics

Heavy Proton

Hoang Nguyen

Imaginism Studios

Jacob Chabot

Jason Felix

JH Williams III

Jim Silke

John Heebink

John Livesay

Josep Blas

Joshua Ellingson

Joyce Chin

Jusscope.com

Keith Knight

KHB Productions

Lexpress

Linda Tran

Manuel Auad

Mark Texeira

Michael Ryan

Mick Gray

Mike Bair

Mike Mignola

Moxie Comics

Nanamation

National Press Comics

Orbital Harvest

P-Tip Productions

Patrick Morgan/ John Nevarez/ Jose Lopez

Paul Ryan

Peter S. Conrad

Ray Lago

Re-Imaging Comic Art

Red Eye Press

Ron Lim

Sigma Theta Publications

Stephanie Pui-Man Law

Studio Jofximus (Iron Umbrella Media)

Sucker Punch Tees & Apparel

Super Real Graphics.com

Thomas Yeates

Tom Hodges

Tony DeZuniga

Trained Eye Graphics

Vosshogg Productions

Walt Davis/ FM Designs

William Brent

If you are attending this event and want SS books done please see me at the CGC booth as soon as you can to ensure your books will get done at this event.

Some Witnesses who have indicated the are accepting submissions for this event:

THECOLLECTOR (Kris Moore)

PARADISE_COMICS (Peter Dixon)

If you are a Witness planning to attend this event and you do not see your name on this list please respons asap to ensure that customers will be able to contact you about getting their SS needs met.

CW (Chris Williamson - Fantastic Comics) PM me if you need something.

I will have one of my witnesses helping me as well.

I tried to do this last year, but never got it together. I'd like to try again.

I have a Gene Colan OA splash page I'd like to get signed by Gene. Would one of the witneses be willing to get it signed for me, and if so, how much would you charge? Please PM me if interested in helping out.

mcp108pg1genecolan.jpg

I have a Gene Colan OA splash page I'd like to get signed by Gene. Would one of the witneses be willing to get it signed for me, and if so, how much would you charge? Please PM me if interested in helping out.

mcp108pg1genecolan.jpg

hail.gifhail.gif

bumpit.gif

I thought this needed a bump. grin.gif

I just read the exhibitors update I got today. There is a picture on page #16 of Frank Miller. The caption reads

"Frank Miller will be returning to Wondercon in 2007 to promote his upcoming film 300"

I Don't know if he is confirmed or if he will be signing or if somebody made a mistake on the update but I couldn't find any other reference to him on the site. Is this old news?

mcp108pg1genecolan.jpg

hail.gifhail.gif

I’m giddy with anticipation. This page should be sporting a Gene Colan sig after this weekend. 893applaud-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Just got back a few minutes ago. A solid convention, with not as many SS requests as I've had at other recent shows such as the NYCC. Thanks to Kris Moore (thecollector) for acting as my assistant this weekend.

Far and away the most popular SS creators were: Turner, Loeb, Wagner, Cardy, Colan, Mignola and Art Adams.

Just got back a few minutes ago. A solid convention, with not as many SS requests as I've had at other recent shows such as the NYCC. Thanks to Kris Moore (thecollector) for acting as my assistant this weekend.

Far and away the most popular SS creators were: Turner, Loeb, Wagner, Cardy, Colan, Mignola and Art Adams.

I was so busy I forgot to submit my SS books...

Is it possible to still get on the Stan Lee list? I'd like a low grade copy of Capt America #100 signed. (It already has a Kirby sig on the first page.)

We'll be taking a few more books at the Wizard World LA show on March 15-18. If you aren't going there you'll have to ship the books to Peter at the hotel we will be staying at. Please contact Peter Dixon at Paradise Comics for additional details paradisecomics@on.aibn.com

Thanks,

Kevin