• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey, a comic convention in Orange County...

10 posts in this topic

From Scoop!...

Scoop has just learned that Terry O'Neill of Terry's Comics will be hosting a comic book show on April 22, 2007. The show will be hosted in Orange County, California in Yorba Linda and comic fans will find that this show will feature an emphasis on vintage comics.

This one day show will be just miles from Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Angel Stadium, Arrowhead Pond, Newport Beach, and Laguna Beach.

The guest list includes legendary Silver Age comic artist Russ Heath and Bill Morrison of Bongo Comics with more to be announced. The show will also feature a raffle that will include at least two key CGC graded Silver Age comics, one Bronze Age CGC graded Key Comic, one Copper Age CGC graded key Comic, and one Modern Age key CGC graded comic. Additional items will also be available in the raffle with additional details to be announced.

Show Hours: 9:30 am-5:00 pm, Table Cost: $85, Admission: $5 includes 1 raffle ticket, Parking: free, Contact info: Terry O'Neill, P.O. Box 2065, Orange, CA 90859. PH: 714-288-8993.

For more information visit: www.calcomiccon.com or email info@CalcomicCon.com.

It's kinda far for me, but if it is worthwhile I might make the trip.

Russ Heath is going to be there, you freaking philistine! make the drive! what else do you have to do?

27_laughing.gif Apparently, I'll be the only one attending.

I'll try to make it - it's on my calendar and as long as one of the kids don't end up sick or something, I should be there....

Hope it's successful enough to make it an annual tradition.