• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1990s cover appreciation thread

38 posts in this topic

Does anybody have a copy of ASM 350? I remember so vividly buying it off the newstand . . . Spidey with Doom lurking about . . . great stuff . . .

DAM

BJQPY-asm350.jpg

Great cover. Seeing all these great covers makes me want to get a ASM 1-350 collection. I already have a 252-350, so I guess just a 1-252 . . . .

DAM

hey fabfrank, the moon knight cover you are talking about is #29 and there is a scan of it on the 80s thread.best moon knight cover imo wink.gif

I'll just put it here cause its a very cool cover, although my copy is a little worn.

DKUFV-moonknightv1.029.jpg

I always liked the cover to Ghost Rider #15 that glows in the dark.

I actually got Tex to sign an issue of that that I bought at one of the NYC cons. It was in the 50 cent bin tongue.gif

Does anybody have a copy of ASM 350? I remember so vividly buying it off the newstand . . . Spidey with Doom lurking about . . . great stuff . . .

Here's one, Larsen's last issue of his run as series artist, taking over for McFarlane, if I remember correctly

dave h

asm350.jpg

Hey Valiantman, Please put up a pic of Turok: The Hunted #1 - awesome cover!

White buffalo and crunching bones... ok, you got it:

hunted01.jpg

Quite a few people list this on in their faves, too:

bloodshot40.jpg

Before you chalk that one up to "Sept 11th Tribute"... it's from 1995.

Unfortunately, i was busy trying to be cool during most of the 90's in highschool and college and not know how. maybe i should have been reading comics. but i find a couple of the later wolverine deluxe covers are pretty cool. Marvel of course. Our more overrated hero at the moment. I also find thru 25cent bins some of the later 430 issues of amaz spidey that know one seems to care to send into cgc (there you go dolphine and spider: Plug) also boast some semi cool covers with the avengers and DD. Too bad macfarlanes spidey market had crashed during this period. No telling what kind of bad spidey covers that guy could have come up with. However, as of lately, i see our marvel/and DC covers improving. Is it time for a macfarlane return? Anyone?