• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for Marvel Spotlight #5 (Ghostrider) Cover art by Ploog

35 posts in this topic

I own the cover to Marvel Spotlight #7. If someone else is telling you he owns it, don't believe him.

Stephen

Comeon Stephen, are you sure it isn't the cover to Crystar Crystal Warrior #7 you own and you made a mistake? Have you had your eye checked recently? This guy sounds completely legit to me insane.gifpoke2.gifforeheadslap.gif

I think you are wasting a lot of time. Your friend told you he had 6-11 and now he had 6, but he needs 7-11? Whatever. Sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me.

That's just my opinion. It's probably a good one also.

He's not a friend, just a guy (some of you already know who it is as i've told you) that made a typo. He wanted to write that he had 6 and needs 7-11 but wrote that he has 6-11. Big deal. I've gotten a lot of help from you guys and am not pulling anyone's chain. I now know where 5, 6, 7, 9, and 10 are. Would never have been able to find them without you guys. I'm still hoping someone knows where 8 and 11 are. Once this is all done, i'll let all of you know who it is.