• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery Comics 31, 39,40, 44 up on ebay...

70 posts in this topic

hello all...

since MMC is the Timely run I have choosen to collect, I too am very interested in these books...ebay or boards, I appreciate them being offered!

thanks

rick

and you started off with the very first one, ehh?

HEY HEY HEY. This belongs in the Marketplace forum. Move along and stop peddling your wares here.

DEALERS! You are all the same.

Once again we are treated to cynical comments which help to explain why Big time dealers won't post on this forum. devil.gif

hello all...

since MMC is the Timely run I have choosen to collect, I too am very interested in these books...ebay or boards, I appreciate them being offered!

thanks

rick

hello all...

well, thanks to BP advice, I started off with issue #2...only 91 issues to go!

rick

hello all...

thanks

rick

hello all...

rick

rick, you have only 90 MMC's [your acronym] to go. oh, wait, are you going after that one called MC1? you know most of them are just second editions--wouldn't waste my time.

hello all...

thanks

rick

hello all...

rick

rick, you have only 90 MMC's [your acronym] to go. oh, wait, are you going after that one called MC1? you know most of them are just second editions--wouldn't waste my time.

ahh yes, I am sure there will need to be some schooling done to get me up to speed on Marvel/Timely's (remember, I am a DC guy)...Marvel comics 1 (restored Nov copy fine by me...I expect my PM to be flooded with offers of sale!), marvel mystery comics 2 up...ok, so I did get the "first" marvel mystery comic...so many comics, so little time (and money) smile.gif

rick

These are actually going pretty nutty. I was just offered $2800 for all 4 books by a guy on ebay and he said he'd pick up the paypal fees.

I'm going to let these suckers ride. Even if they don't get that high combined, I'm already at $1900 and my target price a week ago was $2000.

So, may the best man win!

crazy.gif

These are actually going pretty nutty. I was just offered $2800 for all 4 books by a guy on ebay and he said he'd pick up the paypal fees.

I'm going to let these suckers ride. Even if they don't get that high combined, I'm already at $1900 and my target price a week ago was $2000.

crazy.gif

That's the spirit!

crazy.gif

Boy, that will certainly boost the price of the NM- Marvel #44 I just picked up.

Steve

crazy.gif

Boy, that will certainly boost the price of the NM- Marvel #44 I just picked up.

Steve

Is that for your private collection, or will it be on your website?

crazy.gif

Steve

Is that for your private collection, or will it be on your website?

Should be on the website within the next few days.

S

crazy.gif

Steve

That statement reminds me of a friend from back in high school. No matter what you did he could always top it, and would remind you about it. "Story-topper Brian" is what I fondly remember him as. If your car would go 100 Mph, his would go 140. If you drank 8 beers, he'd tell you about the time he drank 13 in an hour. I should probably give Brian a call; it's been years since I last saw him. wink.gif

crazy.gif

Steve

That statement reminds me of a friend from back in high school. No matter what you did he could always top it, and would remind you about it. "Story-topper Brian" is what I fondly remember him as. If your car would go 100 Mph, his would go 140. If you drank 8 beers, he'd tell you about the time he drank 13 in an hour. I should probably give Brian a call; it's been years since I last saw him. wink.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

HEY HEY HEY. This belongs in the Marketplace forum. Move along and stop peddling your wares here.

Steve

Should be on the website within the next few days.

S

Steve, after reading these 3 posts in the same thread, you should seriously consider running for public office! cool.gif You've got the "speaking out of both sides" part down pat! insane.gif

crazy.gif

Steve

The only thing worse than a guy saying he has better comics than you is the guy who actually has better comcs than you. mad.gif

crazy.gif

That's the spirit!

Thank goodness I'm letting them ride! cool.gif

(Amount: $2,862.00 893whatthe.gif )

crazy.gif

That's the spirit!

Thank goodness I'm letting them ride! cool.gif

(Amount: $2,862.00 893whatthe.gif )

Sky is the limit!! 893applaud-thumb.gif