• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Promotional & Oddball Comics- GA, SA, BA, MA

192 posts in this topic

Yep, a strange coincidence! My strangest comic-related coincidence was when me and Davenport were looking at different copies of the same exact issue of an oddball comic that each of us owned within the same 24 hour period. A Ziff-Davis... he started a post about it and I had just bought one the day before. It's documented on the STL site somewhere... confused-smiley-013.gif

March of Comics #229 The Flintstones 1962 early app. Good with small piece off top right front cover, 1/2" edge tear right edge front cover. Large crease back cover. OW/W $3.00

moc229.jpg

Eager Beaver in New York City 1964 Comics, Puzzles, Games, Coloring... puzzles worked, no crayon. Fr/G water damage, staple tear, creases, wear. Glossy insert stapled to centerfold. $3.00

beaver.jpg

Eager Beaver in New York City 1964 Comics, Puzzles, Games, Coloring... puzzles worked, no crayon. Fr/G water damage, staple tear, creases, wear. Glossy insert stapled to centerfold. $3.00

beaver.jpg

With the tightening of the public standards under former Mayor Rudolph Guliani....this book was renamed simply " Sex in the City" during the 90's. wink.gif

Scott

Oster Super Pan 1971. A promo with a cover price- I bet that worked out for them! This is probably pretty scarce but sadly, it's badly water damaged to the point of being ripply and wavy on the covers, the OW pages aren't too bad. Poor/Fair, looks better at a glance. $1.00

oster.jpg

No, not as far as promos and oddballs go. I can check the rest of my stock to try to scare up any Christmas related issues & see if you are interested before we tally up a total for you. thumbsup2.gif

No, not as far as promos and oddballs go. I can check the rest of my stock to try to scare up any Christmas related issues & see if you are interested before we tally up a total for you. thumbsup2.gif

That sounds like a plan. Let me know what you find and then we can deal. I appreciate you taking the time to do it. hail.gif

S