• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Redux And All Future Listings!!!

730 posts in this topic

OK, in the middle of all this, I think I've got a PM from greggy, so I click on the flashing envelope and...oh no, it's even worse!

Hi there!!

Please tell me what you think of my sea song!

You can hear it for free at http://www.overplay.co.uk/band.asp?band_id=1002233

Please feel free to give it a rating too as it's been put in the Overplay song competition.And like I've said to many people before.If you give it a good rating and i make it big,i'll buy you all a drink!!

Cheers!

Richie S

893censored-thumb.gif

I got one too... annoying as hell. Have notified Arch. headbang.gif

Is there any option at the site to rate his song as a total floater? confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

I got the same thing but mine says it is from "synthman" not Greggy.

gossip.gif

Nah, I said I thought I had a PM from greggy (he always sends me the '666' Pm right in the middle of listing), but when I clicked it, it was this loser instead.

I see, my misunderstanding. The funny thing is if was actually a sea shanty sung by Greggy, I might have listened to it 27_laughing.gif Sorry for the interruption back to buying books popcorn.gif