• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infinite Bronze Western Thread

What is your favorite bronze age western title?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite bronze age western title?

97 posts in this topic

Thanks Dan! So many favorite stories of mine come from the writers and artists who brought Jonah Hex to life. I will start with a recent story I enjoyed. Issue #1 of the newest run of Jonah Hex had me reading this issue on my feet. Mostly because I very happy that JH had a book of his own again.

JonahHex12006.jpg

Two great intro pages brought new readers up to speed...

JonahHex1pg.jpg

JonahHex1pga.jpg

One of my all time favorite covers was this recent piece by Tim Bradstreet and the interior artist was none other than Tony DeZuniga!

JonahHex5cvr.jpg

thumbsup2.gifGood times!

yay.gifChris

Those were from Pedigree? Would've loved to buy those--asking price was too high frown.gif

Never heard of Red Wolf---was that book reprints?

thumbsup2.gif They sure were from Pedigree. All told I wound up paying exactly what book would be I figure. I have no regrets though as those books are very scarce in good condition round my part of North Carolina. Good times! thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifChris

Those were from Pedigree? Would've loved to buy those--asking price was too high frown.gif

Never heard of Red Wolf---was that book reprints?

thumbsup2.gif They sure were from Pedigree. All told I wound up paying exactly what book would be I figure. I have no regrets though as those books are very scarce in good condition round my part of North Carolina. Good times! thumbsup2.gif

yay.gifChris

Whereabouts? I live in Charlotte. I used to live in Kinston, NC....about an hour from the coast!