• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else collecting Silver Streak? Let's see 'em!

79 posts in this topic

I LOVE Silver Streaks!! I used to own the Harold Curtis copy of SS 7,but I temporarily lost my mind and sold it to Mr.Parker.Perhaps he would be kind enough to scan it for all to see.

Buy it back from him next weekend... poke2.gif

Silver Steak is a very cool GA title. Unfortunately, I curently only own two of 'em: number 9 and this 11 (no Cole but lots of good other stuff inside: 2 stories by Bob Wood, 2 stories by Jack Binder, Guardineer, and a very credible job on the Daredevil piece by Don Rico):

100_1637.jpg

STEVE

Silver Steak is a very cool GA title. Unfortunately, I curently only own two of 'em: number 9 and this 11 (no Cole but lots of good other stuff inside: 2 stories by Bob Wood, 2 stories by Jack Binder, Guardineer, and a very credible job on the Daredevil piece by Don Rico):

100_1637.jpg

STEVE

Running your book through the "glossinator" again! stooges.gif

What a beautiful Larson! cloud9.gif

Running your book through the "glossinator" again!

The "glossinator" and "magic camera" are patent-pending copyrights of Sacentaur Productions Incorporated, a subsidiary of Ronco Corporation LLC. All rights reserved.

STEVE tongue.gif