• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Superman and Batman Matted Art from USPS

62 posts in this topic

I've been seeing these items for sale for upwards of $40 bucks each so I thought I would offer them here at what they cost. (Remember, I work at the Post Office)

There are two separate ones and they sell for $19.95 each. The diminsions are 16" tall and 12 " wide. Pretty nice in my opinion. So, $19.95 for one, $4.05 for Priority Mail shipping. Both could fit in the same package if anyone wants. That would be $39.90 + $4.05 shipping.

This is what they look like:

supes.jpg[/img]

Any chance of the Neal Adams GL 76?

My PO doesnt have it...they just have GA by Wagner.

Also, the have a framed one that has all the major DC Heroes and a different envelope first day issue on the bottom. Any knowledge of what these are supposed to sell for?

When we ordered these two, it was part of a group of ten that we have to order.

The other eight are Nascar and Football art. If you want, I'll look tomorrow at work and check the prices and see what all is available.

I've been seeing these items for sale for upwards of $40 bucks each so I thought I would offer them here at what they cost. (Remember, I work at the Post Office)

There are two separate ones and they sell for $19.95 each. The diminsions are 16" tall and 12 " wide. Pretty nice in my opinion. So, $19.95 for one, $4.05 for Priority Mail shipping. Both could fit in the same package if anyone wants. That would be $39.90 + $4.05 shipping.

This is what they look like:

supes.jpg[/img]

I'll take the Superman one.

I have a few of these and they are VERY NICE. The stamp they use is a first day of issue stamp with the cancellation mark that you could only get at the 2006 San Diego con. I have 3 of them-Batman 1 cover, Superman 11 cover and the Wonder Woman composition.

I see these sell on a regular basis for $40 on ebay and have seen the Wonder Woman sell for $55 and $70.

Also, if I'm not mistaken there are 3 versions for each character.

Ok guys, I'm going to list what is available. I shall point out that we (my post office) make an order, we have to order ten of these at a time, so, I'll have to have five commitments before I can order. This is because of the monetary limit here at my post office. All of these cost $19.99 each so that plus $4.05 shipping is actiual cost should you want one. The day after I have 5 commitments, my postmaster will place the order. It could take a couple of weeks to arrive here.

You pay nothing til I get them in my hands, and this is at cost. No profit on my end, just want to offer them up.

p.s. None are signed by Neal Adams, but I can sign em if you want me to. That should up the value!

There are 3 types, Composites, Book Covers and Stamp Art!

Look at the photo below to the left and you will see samples. The top two are Composites, the middle two are Comic Book Covers and the bottom two are Stamp art. The cost is the same. The available characters are as follows: Hawkman, Green Arrow, BatMan, WonderWoman, SuperGirl, Flash, Aquaman, Superman, Plastic Man and Green Lantern.

Pm me or post here to get one!

stampart.jpg[/img]

Excellant!

Thats a quick three right there!

Actually, tell you what. I'll take the Wonder Woman Stamp one too.

thumbsup2.gif

I already have the composite one.

Cool! That makes 4. One more and I can get them ordered, but can go as high as 10 on these!

How many of these do you own?

Can you still get the...

DC Comics Limited Edition

16" x 20" framed limited edition

Item #23133526

Retail: $99.99

confused-smiley-013.gif

Pretty sure I can. I think I only have to order one of these at a time, so let me know. It's super nice.