• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Superman and Batman Matted Art from USPS

62 posts in this topic

Do they solicit any help from DC Comics at all when they put these things together? Seems like they would use a more iconic image of Superman...

Will they be doing the same thing for the Marvel Stamps? WIll the Marvel Stamps be unveiled at San Diego this year?

Also, is Superman changing from Clark Kent to Superman via an IPOD? insane.gif

Do they solicit any help from DC Comics at all when they put these things together? Seems like they would use a more iconic image of Superman...

Will they be doing the same thing for the Marvel Stamps? WIll the Marvel Stamps be unveiled at San Diego this year?

Also, is Superman changing from Clark Kent to Superman via an IPOD? insane.gif

I know the Marvel Stamps are scheduled for release in July. Are there and comic-cons then? I'll see if I can find out something on the 1st day issue.

I'm pretty sure there will be framed art, stamp art and composites for the Marvel stamps, but no announcement of them yet. I do promise to list them here as soon as a catalog comes out that allows us to order them.

Don't know who all may be watching this thread, but I did locate the two DC Framed Arts and am planning on going to get them tomorrow plus have also received all but the two Batman framed arts!

After I've got them paid for and shipped, I'll see if anyone wants to go another round.

Got mine today too.. thumbsup2.gif

They look awesome. 893applaud-thumb.gif

What's a little weird is that some of them have the ACTUAL stamp cancelled at the bottom.. while others just have a random stamp.

WW, GL 76, and Flash have the same stamp. Batman, and Superman have random stamps. (I got the giant Stamp Arts ones.)

Ok, I have now shipped all of the 1st round on these and will do a second round if there is enough interest.

Main thing I ask is that you go back and read the entire thread so that you understand what I have to do in order to make an order

At this time, the only unavailable item would be the DC Framed. All the others are available but keep in mind if you are interested in the Superman, Batman or WonderWoman Framed art, they are limited to only 2006 prints total, so I won't know their availability til I actually place the order and they will sell out!

That being said, let me know in this thread or by pm's what you want.

Framed Art are $99.99 each and the Stamped Art are $19.95 each.

p.s. I'm not making anything off these but wound up taking a little bit of a loss (about $15.00) as PayPal takes it's cut, so please keep that in mind when I give you your totals.

The DC #23133526 is completely sold out.

The other three are available at this time.

So, I have commitments for:

superman Framed Art 23133686 $99.99

batman Framed Art 23133688 $99.99

wonder woman Framed Art 23133687 $99.99

I can only order these Two of the same kind at a time.

These three framed arts are the only commitments I have at this time.

Anyone else wanna commit?

Ok, I have two commitments on the Superman Framed that I'll go ahead and order!

I have a request also for one GL stamped and one Superman Stamped. Need at least three more of the stamped art to be able to order them.

Still need also one WW Framed and one Batman Framed before I can order them.

I now have one Batman Framed available and one Wonder Woman framed available and on hand. Could ship them tomorrow if I have any buyers! Also I will have one Superman framed available. These will be the last of the framed Art I will be selling.

Remember, framed Art are limited to 2006 pieces and will cost $99.99 plus exact shipping and PayPal cost. I make no profit from these.

Any takers for these? I'd love to sell them here on the board!

The Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman framed art are on hold!

This is also the last call for the matted and stamped art pictured below. They are $19.95 each plus shipping, ins. and paypal fee. I have a request for two of them and am going to order them tomorrow or Friday and it will be the last order on them, so if you want one, pm me tonight!!

stampart.jpg