• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Raw Beauties: Cap Marvels, Bats 251, Tec 400 (high grade all)

41 posts in this topic

A few raw beauties up for sale -- takeit.gif trumps all else.

Prices include domestic U.S. shipping (priority).

Thanks for looking...

Detective Comics 400 9.0 ow/w pages. This is literally teetering on the edge of 9.2, and I have thought many times of subbing it BIN $180

Tec400.jpg

takeit.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

frustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gifsorry.gif

Hey Footkiller, you didn't get this particular copy off eBay about a year ago did you? I was an under bidder then for about the same grade copy for around the same price.

Captain Marvel 33 Stunning NM 9.4 copy. An absolute beauty. Someone asked about creasing at the top. There is none. Obviously I have a return policy (full $ back if not satisfied, but if you get this book in hand, you won't let it go) BIN $65

CapnMarvel.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif PM sent

Captain Marvel 33 Stunning NM 9.4 copy. An absolute beauty. Someone asked about creasing at the top. There is none. Obviously I have a return policy (full $ back if not satisfied, but if you get this book in hand, you won't let it go) BIN $65

CapnMarvel.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif PM sent

takeit.gif per our PM's