• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collection Photos

85 posts in this topic

What... no unrestored All-American #16???(really kidding now)

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Ok, you win. hail.gif

Wowzers, lots of great books there Adam 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gif

Will you be setting up at WonderCon and/or Wizard L.A? I'd sure like to see all those beauties in person and perhaps do some trading. Let me see if I have anything laying around that you may be interested in..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

100_0942.jpg

STEVE

lol something tells me you may have a book or two lying around that I would be interested in. This year I will be at Javitz, San Diego, and most likely Chicago. Those are probably the only conventions I'll be doing though. If you'll be at any of 'em, let me know what books you want me to bring!

lol something tells me you may have a book or two lying around that I would be interested in. This year I will be at Javitz, San Diego, and most likely Chicago. Those are probably the only conventions I'll be doing though. If you'll be at any of 'em, let me know what books you want me to bring!

OK - I'll catch up with you in San Diego then. I'm still in shock over your pics, so once I gather myself, I'll get back to you. angel.gif

STEVE

What... no unrestored All-American #16???(really kidding now)

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Ok, you win. hail.gif

Wowzers, lots of great books there Adam 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifhail.gif

Will you be setting up at WonderCon and/or Wizard L.A? I'd sure like to see all those beauties in person and perhaps do some trading. Let me see if I have anything laying around that you may be interested in..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

100_0942.jpg

STEVE

I sold mine. frown.giffrown.gif

hello all...

WOW...one of the top 3 "group" shots I have seen...tremendous! (let it be known that Adam is one of the reasons I got back into GA collecting!)

rick

Steve, are you actually coming up for WonderCon in a few weeks? If so, that's great and you need to come to the forum dinner on Saturday night.

Marc

Marc, I won't be available on Saturday night but I really appreciate the invite and I hope to see you at the Con.

Steve are you attending WonderCon?

and will anyone be homa at your house??

: )

27_laughing.gif Yes, I'll be there for at least part of the Con (still setting my schedule). Please be forewarned however that my stay-at-home wife wields a mean frying pan makepoint.gif

STEVE

Since someone already said stunning. I found these in the thesaurus:

astonishing, awe-inspiring, beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, exalted, far out, formidable, grand, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mind-blowing, moving, overwhelming, shocking, striking, stupefying, wonderful, wondrous, zero cool

I'll go with zero cool.