• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winning Bidder Is From Country I Don't Ship To

94 posts in this topic

I emailed the the winner last night to bare with me so I can get a box and get the correct shipping amount so as not to overcharge. He emailed me this morning requesting the total (guess he didn't see the email I sent last night). Anyway, I found a good box. My LCS, who ships overseas, stated to charge $17 to cover all of your bases. But thats for global and I was going to ship flat to Canada. Can't send the invoice now since I'm at work. I was thinking of sending the invoice for 17 then if it's less then that (around 2 bucks or more) I'll reimburse the difference. Does that sound fair or should I just charge less? For those of you who do ship to Canada, what do you usually charge in shipping for one CGC book?

I can't believe that people are upset that this guy won’t ship outside the US. I ship anywhere in the world, but this guys only ships in the US. So what, it's his personal preference, he doesn’t owe an explanation to anyone.

Some people don't take Paypal, others wont take personal checks, some people like to sell comics on Ebay, some like to sell cookies. So f%$#ing what? I should get pissy with the people that don't take Paypal and only sell cookies?

He prefers not to ship outside the US, life goes on.

I emailed the the winner last night to bare with me so I can get a box and get the correct shipping amount so as not to overcharge. He emailed me this morning requesting the total (guess he didn't see the email I sent last night). Anyway, I found a good box. My LCS, who ships overseas, stated to charge $17 to cover all of your bases. But thats for global and I was going to ship flat to Canada. Can't send the invoice now since I'm at work. I was thinking of sending the invoice for 17 then if it's less then that (around 2 bucks or more) I'll reimburse the difference. Does that sound fair or should I just charge less? For those of you who do ship to Canada, what do you usually charge in shipping for one CGC book?

If my auction stated that I only ship in the US I'd tell him to f%#k off and send a 2nd chance offer to the underbidder.

The seller posted a thread asking for opinions.... makepoint.gif

He asked "Was wondering if any sellars on here went through that process and how much of a pain is it (it seems it's already starting that way). And/or if there are any additional steps I should take. I haven't contacted the winner yet because I'm wiating for a reply from ebay (it's already been 24 hours)"

He didn't ask what anyone thought about not shipping outside the US. That topic came out of some "wounded innerchild, inferiority, my mother didn't breast feed me, I need a hug complex", or something...

You got a problem with mine? sumo.gif

No, other then the fact that it has nothing to do with this thread.

OG until you have been refused service because of where you come from.

you'll have no idea what your talking about.

Oh come on Rosa, you'll live.

I've lived in a state where I'm the minority for 26 years. I can't get service at the parts counter at the local Auto Zone if there is anyone other then me waiting for help.

Guess what. I don't go to Auto Zone. I'll live, and so will you.

I've lived in a state where I'm the minority for 26 years. I can't get service at the parts counter at the local Auto Zone if there is anyone other then me waiting for help.

Stonewall !!!

I alway love it when personal insults are the first sentance of an arguement.(JC Wannabe) gossip.gif

Classy! thumbsup2.gif

I alway love it when personal insults are the first sentance of an arguement.(JC Wannabe) gossip.gif

Classy! thumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

People are trying to give you their money and you don't wanna take it because it involves "work" on your part. confused.gif

Whenever you decide to start giving money unstead of paying for something

just let me know...

I'd quit my job and go to the postoffice all day long

if enough canucks are willing to do this continually.

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I love doing business with people in Canada. It's well worth my time to go to the PO to ship to them, but to each their own. The more people that don't ship to Canada, the better my sales will do. yay.gif