• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,888 posts in this topic

Lots of boardies have a Flash 106, but fewer are looking to sell. I agree that there are probably far more than 100 around (closer to 1000?), but I bought the first copy I ever saw, and mostly stopped paying attention to the availability of the book after that. I don't recall seeing it much, though.

I had a 106 when I was 21 so it could not have been that scarce because I did not have a lot of money back in those days. I think it is plenty scarce in 7.0 and above. I want one in 8.5-9.0 but I was not ready to drop 8K on it when there are other books I "need".

Back in the day no one knew who had what and no one was connected. Heck, most people that collected probably never visited a comic store or bought an overstreet guide.

What day are you talking about?

Back to scarcity of 106...

I keep all my "scarce" comics in a attache case for safe keeping. I decided to pull out the case as I wasn't sure if I had a 106. I opened the case and was relieved that my small collection of scarce comic books included a Flash 106.

103736.jpeg

103736.jpeg.c3e166a2df8aab02572aa19a203b61e5.jpeg

Edited by innocuous

Back to scarcity of 106...

I keep all my "scarce" comics in a attache case for safe keeping. I decided to pull out the case as I wasn't sure if I had a 106. I opened the case and was relieved that my small collection of scarce comic books included a Flash 106.

103736.jpeg

Nice books, Jay! That's cool--finding out you had a Flash 106! BTW, since we live so close to one another, maybe we can get together and check out each other's books! I'd love seeing your JLA 1 and Flash 106. LMK!

Steve