• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,864 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen the SC4 8.5 on CC. I wonder if there is going to be much interest. The SC8 on CL did ok but not great.

What I don't understand is the no credit card rule. Have you seen that before on this site.

sho1.2153a.jpg

That cover is AWESOME! Its my favorite of the 10¢ SA Flash covers (105-124).

The colors are great and I love the cloud creatures. What would you call the grade on that? Somewhere between F- and F+ (5.5 to 6.5)? Just curious.

I'm jealous!

5.5 sounds about right, might get a bump to 6.0 because it's flat and glossy. It's got some wear in the black at the bottom but the rest of the book is Fine all the way.

Seven more Flash 10-centers to go! (Unfortunately 105 is one of them)

Here is another Pacific Coast. I swear those books are so much nicer than the average bear.

You`re not the first person to say this.

The thing I love about PCs is that they almost always have such great QP, on top of their great preservation.

Congrats Tom! I was the underbidder and had hopes of bringing it back myself. Can't think of a better destination for the book.

I brought one back home myself. Bought it from Metro many years ago, sold in November 2006, and now just bought it again. :banana:

Flash131.jpg

Congrats to you Tim. You really timed the market right when you decided to sell.

Wow, someone took a bath. ( Keller?)

I was able to reaquire for less than the book sold for in 2002.

Tom

Congrats Tom! I was the underbidder and had hopes of bringing it back myself. Can't think of a better destination for the book.

I brought one back home myself. Bought it from Metro many years ago, sold in November 2006, and now just bought it again. :banana:

Flash131.jpg

Great duo cover !! :golfclap:

Congrats to you Tim. You really timed the market right when you decided to sell.

Wow, someone took a bath. ( Keller?)

I was able to reaquire for less than the book sold for in 2002.

Tom

Plus you got an upgrade of the PQ from C-OW to OW! I`m really pleased that the book has made its way back to you.

Don`t think it was a Keller book, at least it wasn`t indicated as such.

It`s really amazing how much the price has dropped over the past few years. Needless to say, it also went for much less than I paid Scott for it in 2003, and way less than what I sold it for on Heritage in November 2006. The book has definitely been hurt by the flood of 9.4 and 9.6 copies that have come out since. Sometimes it seems like there`s a 9.4 or 9.6 Flash 129 in every Heritage or Comiclink auction now.