• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,858 posts in this topic

OK,who sniped me on the issue 109 8.0 on Heritage? :boo:

After winning the 107 on Saturday I was considering chasing the 109 on Sunday but I have a nice raw copy so I passed, no bids. It wasn't me !

Did you buy that one from Harley at the same time you bought the #121?

???

No, I bought this at Comic-Con in 2011, but I don't remember from whom. It wasn't one of the guys I usually buy from.

Edited by gojira

WOW, great looking copy. If you ever want to sell it, please let me know.

Thanks!

I will probably never sell this book, because I sold to many comics in my life and I learned from that and I will probably not be able to get an up-grade for this, the book is to expensive in high grade.

Thanks!

I will probably never sell this book, because I sold to many comics in my life and I learned from that and I will probably not be able to get an up-grade for this, the book is to expensive in high grade.

Unbelievable copy of a fantastic book. :applause:

Congrats to Bomber-bob on the 107 also. (thumbs u

Does anyone have a copy of 113? :juggle:

Thanks!

Unbelievable copy of a fantastic book. :applause:

Congrats to Bomber-bob on the 107 also. (thumbs u

Does anyone have a copy of 113? :juggle:

Thanks!

I've got to say that I also like the 107....

and the 110 of course!

I'm still looking for nice copies of those!

Edited by gojira

I can't let Speedy have all the fun, or earn all the commissions for that matter. Here are scans of my own three Flashes:

13-08-2011113301AM.jpg

Flash118.jpg

13-08-2011113306AM.jpg

:)

Edited by Hepcat

I had a chance to flip through a short stack of low-grade Flash (starting with issue #111) at my local comic shop yesterday and was quite impressed.

Compared to Green Lanterns of the same time period, how difficult are the Flash books to find in grade (say VF or better)?

My own experience is that Flash 113, 114 and 115 are much more difficult to find in grade than the first three issues of Green Lantern. I'd also venture to say that Flash comics from later in 1961 are more difficult to find than Green Lantern comics from the same period. Moreover issue per issue, Justice League comics are a lot easier to find in grade than Green Lantern comics.

:preach:

Edited by Hepcat