• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Den--by Corben

9 posts in this topic

Anyone got an idea of what a complet set of Den run.

I did not find them in the OSPG when I looked last night.

Thinking of picking the set up but don't know what to offer the guy yet.(He has 3 sets and I like Corben art...excpet on Ghost Rider current series frown.gif

All help appreciated.

Love Corben myself. I have Den #1 & 10 and need all them inbetween myself. The books seem to be about a Cover price book still, but there are Corben fans so sometimes the books go for more in excellent condition and also because some of the small press books don't come up that often. Fogel's guide (UG) lists #1 at 10 in 9.4 and #2-5 at $9 in 9.4 and #6-10 at $5 in 9.4. But Fogel's prices are usually very high and I think ebay prices are usually less than 1/2. If you like Corben, Be sure to check out the Fantagor series, especially #5.

Love Corben myself. I have Den #1 & 10 and need all them inbetween myself. The books seem to be about a Cover price book still, but there are Corben fans so sometimes the books go for more in excellent condition and also because some of the small press books don't come up that often. Fogel's guide (UG) lists #1 at 10 in 9.4 and #2-5 at $9 in 9.4 and #6-10 at $5 in 9.4. But Fogel's prices are usually very high and I think ebay prices are usually less than 1/2. If you like Corben, Be sure to check out the Fantagor series, especially #5.

Thanks for the information.

hmm, corben cleaned up things for the cover. is the inside X-Rated like in Heavy Metal?

I used to own an entire run of this. As I recall, the inside was censored (clothes were added to the nude characters). I also had the complete stories published by Catalan Communications (MUVOVUM, NEVERWHERE)...those were not censored.

About 15 years ago, I gifted my entire Corben collection (including many rare first prints from his UG days) to a good friend of mine. Hope he kept it together!

hmm, corben cleaned up things for the cover. is the inside X-Rated like in Heavy Metal?

I used to own an entire run of this. As I recall, the inside was censored (clothes were added to the nude characters). I also had the complete stories published by Catalan Communications (MUVOVUM, NEVERWHERE)...those were not censored.

About 15 years ago, I gifted my entire Corben collection (including many rare first prints from his UG days) to a good friend of mine. Hope he kept it together!

You gave away your Corben collection 893whatthe.gif? Big fan of Corben; he's a wonderful illustrator and one of my favourite cover artists. His first published work was for Voice of Comicdon:

scan0001-1.jpg