• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider Man Annual 1 CGC 9.0, ASM 38 CGC 9.4 Ditko

31 posts in this topic

SPIDEY ANNUAL 1 and SPIDEY 38 NOW ON HOLD So, I am getting serious about trying to buy a Grail issue. Nobody wanted my Tec 400, Spidey 102, or Sgt. Rock Giant, so I'm pulling out the big guns. Each one of these books was mine originally before I slabbed them. They were slabbed in or about July 2002. The ASM 38 got a 9.6 by one of the graders - you can call CGC to verify. I can guarantee no pressing, or other slimy techniques that falsely elevate grades. I'm not willing to shell out the $50/year to join the Network of Disclosure, though - so sue me, Zaid.

The Annual #1 is one of the best books I own. GPA average $1600, yours for $1550 shipping included.

The ASM 38 has GPA avg of $841. Yours for $800

The ASM 43 has GPA of $946 (howcome this is higher than #38 - Rhino cover, maybe?). Yours for $850.

asm38.jpg

ASM 43 is a 9.4 as well. Original post edited to reflect that it's NM. Mutant Keys must be telepathic, either that or he checked GPA to see what grade has averaged $946.

I assumed it was 9.4 when you said (howcome this is higher than #38 - Rhino cover, maybe?).

why is that guy buying all the 43's?

I dunno, confused-smiley-013.gif I guess maybe to try to "corner the market" make them "scarce"???? IITravel is trying to do it with some other book (he won't say what it is though)

Maybe he's banking on Rhino being in Spidey 4 and thinks they'll be a Venom-like explosion. Seems like a long shot to me.

Maybe he's banking on Rhino being in Spidey 4 and thinks they'll be a Venom-like explosion. Seems like a long shot to me.

hahaha, yea the rhino is great and all but i'm not sure of all the spidy villins out there he would be the one i would choose for the next film.