• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just started a gallery on CAF

16 posts in this topic

I finally started a gallery tonight.

Been wanting to do it for a while, just haven't had the time to take all the pictures. My scanner's not big enough so I had to take digital photos. Some of the pic's have a flash in them but they turned out fine.

My buying was all over the place, but I've settled down to only buying covers and Spider-Man pages from now on.

Hope my link works Tofer's Gallery

Chris

Sweet pieces....a nice cross section of talented artists working on signature character. thumbsup2.gif

Keep on sharing...you have good taste 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I've only been into OA for less than 2 years now and am thoroughly enjoying it. I have 3 pieces framed and need to get the Nightcrawler cover framed next

I've really liked the comments that were left in the gallery, something I never noticed before and didn't expect. I even got one from Joe Jusko (at least i think it's the artist) very cool.

Thanks again guys

Chris