• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Werewolf by Night #15

10 posts in this topic

I see multiple spine ticks -- is that a small color-breaking crease in the lower right corner? -- and a small bit of fraying in the corner.

I'm a spine guy so those hit me hard. Definitely not an 8.0 in my opinion ... 7.0-7.5 confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

No fraying and no crease. All it has are the spine ticks. It is a beauty to see in the flesh.

I see multiple spine ticks -- is that a small color-breaking crease in the lower right corner? -- and a small bit of fraying in the corner.

I'm a spine guy so those hit me hard. Definitely not an 8.0 in my opinion ... 7.0-7.5 confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

No fraying and no crease. All it has are the spine ticks. It is a beauty to see in the flesh.

it does look quite nice in the scans but a dozen spine nicks (albeit fairly small) should keep this in the 7.5 - 8.0 range, imho...........