• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tomb Of Dracula #1

16 posts in this topic

8.0/8.5

Just to be picky.... I can't see how this is graded higher than my Werewolf #15, which to me, looks better than this yet got grades as low as 6.5!

Nothing against this book, far from it, I love the series, but just can't get my head round it?? confused.gif

8.0/8.5

Just to be picky.... I can't see how this is graded higher than my Werewolf #15, which to me, looks better than this yet got grades as low as 6.5!

Nothing against this book, far from it, I love the series, but just can't get my head round it?? confused.gif

spine ticks I think. The white stripe along the spine really helps this book out a lot.

8.5; nicks, dings, spine stress and age.

But 8.0 if that bottom back cover edge bump between the roller stripe and the mattel logo is worse than it looks in the scan.

i'm thinking 8.0 because of that nasty bend on the BC LRC...........FC looks great and that puts the main defects on the BC where you want 'em....... thumbsup2.gif

8.0/8.5

spine ticks I think. The white stripe along the spine really helps this book out a lot.

Right, your Werewolf has a good 6 or so color-breaking spine stress marks.

This book has one small one on the bottom staple that I can see.

That's pretty much the diff right there.