• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Exciting Comics 51

17 posts in this topic

It's been awhile and I would like to see how my grading has held up over the years. I might have to sell some books to pay for a purchase where my eyes were bigger than my wallet. I have gotten some stuff off of ebay that sometimes I didn't quite agree with thre grading (thought they were way over graded) and I would like to keep it from happening to someone else. I would really like the person to be happy with what they recieve. I would really appreciate any help on grading.

ExC51a.jpg

ExC51b.jpg

I'm not going to attempt to grade this until I get my Whiz Comics back and see how my GA grading measures up to CGC.

That being said, that front cover is STUNNING. What a great book. Whoever ends up with that is going to be *very* happy. I can picture that in a mylar. It must display really well.

Sorry to hear you're having to part with it.

divad, I should have paid a little more attention when I scanned it I must have shifted the cover a hair when I laid the scanner lid on it I'm thinking that's what makes it look cropped foreheadslap.gif PQ I'd say 8 by the Street card hi.gif Thanks for the reply it really helps me out alot since I've been out of the circut for a while thumbsup2.gif

HH,

Using my better monitor here at work, I pick up a few defects I didn't notice at home (e.g., the 1/8" tear to the REFC). Sorry, but I'm going to downgrade my grade to a 6.5. sorry.gif

The dirt on the BC could be lightly cleaned I'm sure. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

cheers,

d

Very pretty book. I'll guess a picky 7.0, for the small tears on right edge, light spine wear and some smudges on the back.

Welcome to the forums!

thumbsup2.gif on both counts. BC stains might bring it lower technically, but FC looks very nice!