• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is Hot Right Now?

31 posts in this topic

3 for me please. PM the shipping to Toronto....

4 copies left! Global priority flat rate = $7; I can probably get it to you for $5 using air mail boxed? LMK. Up to you...

Whatever is cheapest. I'm in no rush to get them. Let me know total and paypal address and I will send payment.

All Gone!!! Looks like this book is hot right now tongue.gif

CGCfan - 1

Deathlok - 1

mister_comics - 1

Bob - 3

ubiquiti - 1

Cicamen - 4 (I'll give you my copy as the 11th wink.gif)

If you have paypal balances to blow or are linked to a bank account, use cdelacruz@cox.net

If you are using credit card funded acct, use darthdiesel@yahoo.com

$5 each book (cover is 4.99 - I'm a penny profiteer!) and shipping options are up to you guys:

$3.85 for priority flat rate

$2 for media mail (IT is not illegal!)

$5 for Bob into Canada for airmail

I'll be picking these up Wednesday from my shop along with my new comics. Thanks guys!

Because of abusing free postal supplies, and trying to mail items that are clearly not media mail items...my local post office (only one convenient for me to go to, I am primarily a seller on ebay myself) now has printed out signs taped to each counter saying they WILL open up packages if they feel a fast one is trying to be pulled. They have hinted that they know me (I am an honest schmuck), and would not open up my medial mail packages...but still, I now feel better only offering priority mail for all the comics I sell (and only offering priority mail does not seem to have killed my sales).