• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Underground comics collection -R CRUMB- Ebay this weekend

6 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I will be listing an original owner Underground comics collection consisting of about 30 books this weekend on Ebay, including some early copies of Zap. Comics range from VG-VF+, and are all unrestored. These books are being sold for the original owner who bought them new in the 1970's.

Books will be offered as 1 lot with a $1 start price and no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180084297422

Thanks!

Steve

You'd probably get more money if you put which printing each issue is, my suggestion is to do the extra work and go to www. ugcomix.info and look through each...

JMHO.

Many will probably be able to determine more if there was scans of each cover, but that would cost a lot in listing fees. At the very minimum, you should put the cover price for each issue next to the description and grade.

You'd probably get more money if you put which printing each issue is, my suggestion is to do the extra work and go to www. ugcomix.info and look through each...

JMHO.

Many will probably be able to determine more if there was scans of each cover, but that would cost a lot in listing fees. At the very minimum, you should put the cover price for each issue next to the description and grade.

Thanks for the tip! I don't deal in these books at all, but "stumbled" across this small collection