• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #29 Unrestored... How tough is this book in any condition?

70 posts in this topic

For me it goes #31 (best Det. pre-robin cover), then #29, #35, #33, #27, #37, and lastly #36.. Can't deal with the fact on how Batman looks soo skinny in issue #36/anorexic looking.

Since they won't be in my possession much longer, I thought I would post your top three covers all in a row for you cool.gif

mm0096.jpg

mm0058.jpg

mm0097.jpg

Wow Bill you sold the #31. I'm not even that big of a DC fan but that one issue that sure looks like a keeper.

Only to trade up my brother. Otherwise none of them would have ever hit the market again.

I love the cover on #29, #33 as well but issue #31 is probably the best ever Batman cover for me. cloud9.gif

I'm not unwilling to say that but I want to see a NM+ pedigree copy before I commit. wink.gif

Who can argue that those are THE classic three TEC's?? (although the order of my top to bottom ranking changes daily!! They are all awesome) I can't imagine what it would take to get me to let go of those books Bill...

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

how about this...pretty tempting..huh?...bill, if you twist my arm, I might be willing to trade it for the proceeds from your recent sales...call me!

tec85.jpg

Who can argue that those are THE classic three TEC's?? (although the order of my top to bottom ranking changes daily!! They are all awesome) I can't imagine what it would take to get me to let go of those books Bill...

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

how about this...pretty tempting..huh?...bill, if you twist my arm, I might be willing to trade it for the proceeds from your recent sales...call me!

tec85.jpg

Wait by the phone! grin.gif