• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC slabs - White Pages

113 posts in this topic

99.9 percent of my collection is White Pages which is what I prefer

cloud9.gif

Same here

Mod collectors...it's like saying your 12 years old, and don't know much. No one's really that surprised.

Try something like a silver or gold run in white pages, thats something worth writing about.

This isnt modern confused-smiley-013.gif

Xmen74nmm.jpg

Beautiful Book MK and white pages!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

No shoes. No shirt.

Fights will go on as long as they have to.

And, if this is your first time, you HAVE to fight.

That all sounds really good... not a single clue as to what it actually means. I'll be sure to pass it on to the intended recipiant.

if you didn't get the reference, then the post was not intended for you. gossip.gif

gossip.gif It's a "modern" movie. I'm sure he wouldn't waste his time on anything made after 1974.

I look forward to the day when someone crops that picture for you so that you can stop stretching the screen with it. poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifstooges.gif

27_laughing.gifI gave up a long time ago!

And then realized that actually Comicdonna was sending us a message that comics are not important by continually showing how insignificant they are when they appear as small colored objects that are overwhelmed by the vast vacuum of black space. hail.gif

I wish I had another book with white pages to post.

No shoes. No shirt.

That all sounds really good... not a single clue as to what it actually means. I'll be sure to pass it on to the intended recipiant.

if you didn't get the reference, then the post was not intended for you. gossip.gif

gossip.gif It's a "modern" movie. I'm sure he wouldn't waste his time on anything made after 1974.

Even by talking about it we're breaking the first two rules. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Rick, my collection is just fine. And I don't think the rest of the boards would enjoy the idea of having themselves measured by you in terms of their collection size...we all have different tastes, and goals don't you know.

Plus again, your missing the point of what I was trying to point out to muty. If you cast back he goes for the conceited road with ever increasing rigour, in answer to my point, are your playing the same card?

Your collection is "just fine" because...you say so?

And what makes you think I would ever judge anyone's collection by its size???

Or for that matter, judge it at all?

I could go on and try to decipher/expose the rest of your tripe, but I read the rest of the thread and the point has been made...many times over.

If everyone claims you look like a duck, walk like a duck, and act like a duck...maybe you should consider NOT being a duck...? thumbsup2.gif

Most of us are here to enjoy comics and its many different aspects (including PQ).

Are you one of them?

Rick

No shoes. No shirt.

Even by talking about it we're breaking the first two rules. 893naughty-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

Whats the story behind that one Brad?

As I recall this was just about two years, the final round of a grading contest. It was Burnt and the Valiant one duking it out in the final.

And I believe VM took it.

No shoes. No shirt.

893whatthe.gif

Interestingly I've just jump from the Liason committee thread... do we see a recognised resolution method in sight here lads confused-smiley-013.gif

Could Follkiller take Borrock in first to blood 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It would save a heck of a lot of board space ranting on about pressing, is it, isn't it resto debate.