• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The best super-hero team of then all???

34 posts in this topic

Marvel: Soviet Super Soldiers

This comic is reviled in some sectors but I really liked it. Maybe it's because all the other Marvels were even worse [!@#%^&^] at the time.....

Jim

... how about the Elementals?

Whoa! It's been awhile since I've heard that name! I liked the Elementals as well. Also, really liked the Futurians by Cockrum. Too bad it was such a short run.....

Jim

To me,the FF and the X-men were more family than groups,dsyfunctonal yes, but still family. Could you imagine working side by side saving the world yet not knowing who your partner really was. This went on for years in the Avengers. There was a great issue that drove this point home-Janet(The Wasp) meets Tony Stark(IM) and they begin a whirlwind affair thats ends in tragedy when he finally reveals himself as her long time team-mate. there books are not always consistant but I think they are the best Team book out there.

For DC The JLA and Legion pretty much are neck and neck to me, though I'd love to see some of the Watchmen's unchcronicaled stories.

As far as the best of the rest- Elementals,Justice Machine(in all its incarnations) and DNAgents come to mind.